Bonfire night has fast approached us and it's tonight we all get to see the beautiful displays. With that, comes some Health and Safety advice to keep your family safe.
- Never let your children play with fireworks. If you have children's sparklers, make sure they keep them outside and away from the face, clothing and hair.
- Never try and make your own fireworks, and do not let children play with un-lit fireworks.
- Do not allow children to pick up pieces of fireworks after an event, some may still be ignited and explode at any time.
- Make sure only 1 firework is lit at a time.
- If you have pets, make sure they are locked inside as they may become very frightend and stressed. Once fireworks have finished do not conintune exerting your pets energy with playing.
- Soak all fireworks in a wet bucket of water before throwing them away.
- Point fireworks away from your home, and keep away from bushes, trees and any flammable substances.
We hope you all have a wonderful time this evening and through this week! Stay safe.