Tigers would just like to update you all on our Tigers Too setting in Thatcham. 

We are still currently waiting for planning permission and we have a current date of 12th October for a decision to be made, however this date can potentially change. 

We want to make all parents feel rest assured that the potential closure of this site will NOT affect your position at nursery. 

We are working very hard and have another potential larger site we are looking to move into. If, for what ever reason this does not go to plan and does not go ahead then we will relocate all parents to our other sites.

Bookings are still being taken for Tigers Too. 

Thank you.